Mock•Roos is currently seeking a Technical Administrative Assistant to provide general business support and coordination. The position requirements and responsibilities, and how to apply for the position, are as follows:
- The successful applicant will be a positive person, dependable, a team player, self-motivated, and have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Candidate must have a high level of proficiency in the following software:
An MS Office Professional Certification is a plus.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- The candidate must be proficient or capable of becoming proficient in using the following software: MS Access, Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Smartsheet scheduling.
- Candidate should also be committed to continual skills improvement.
- Position responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- word processing
- proofreading technical documents
- assisting with the preparation of engineering
agreements & work orders
- task organizing, monitoring, & follow-up
- performing internet research & summarizing results
- electronic & paper filing
- transcribing (paper & voice) memos
- scanning & copying documents
- compiling reports
- Engineering office experience and a college degree in a relevant field of study (such as technical writing, general business, general computer science, communications, etc.) are preferred but not required.
- A Florida Notary Public commission, or eligibility to obtain one, is required.
- Candidate must enjoy working with people and work well with others. Mock•Roos functions as a team, working collaboratively and assisting each other as needed. We rely on each other to perform whatever office tasks are necessary to maintain our high level of client service.
Hourly wage will be based on skills and experience, with a starting wage within the range of $20 to $30/hour. A 40-hour workweek should be expected.
Mock•Roos offers excellent benefits to its employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave, and a 401k retirement plan.
If you believe you are a good fit for our team, please complete the application below and submit it along with a current resume.
Mock•Roos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.